- Start off by logging in to your ArbiterPay account at refpay.com.
- Click on the tab on the left-hand side labeled “Transfers”.
- On the following screen, you will select the option that says, “Send Funds to Bank Account (EFT)”.
- If you have your bank information already saved in your profile it should prepopulate in the section labeled “Credit to Bank Account”.
- You will then enter the amount of money you would like to transfer to your bank.
- After you have entered that amount, select “No” in the preferences box below.
- Hit the “Continue” button at the button of the page which will take you to a screen where you will confirm your transfer.
- Once you have confirmed your transfer and hit “Submit”, your transaction is successful.
– You will see these funds available in your bank account in 2-3 business days***