- Start off by logging in to your ArbiterPay account at refpay.com.
- Click on the tab on the left-hand side labeled “My Profile”.
- From here you will see a row of grey tabs. Click on the one labeled “Bank Accounts”.
- If you are needing to change bank information that already exists, you will then hit the button labeled “Modify”.
– From here, update any information you need to and then enter your 4-digit security key.
– If you are unable to remember your security key, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to have this information sent to you.
– Hit the “Save” button once you have completed all changes.
- If you are needing to add bank information, you will hit the button labeled “Add”.
– Enter all of the information that is required. This includes everything that has an asterisk next to it.
– Once all of your information has been entered, hit the “Save” button to finish adding your bank information.